The HOWTO section provides more elaborate explanations of how to use various parts of Perl.
The focus of this section is providing in-depth coverage of a part of Perl. Solutions are provided that illustrate the element of Perl under consideration, rather than being written in the language of the problem itself.
- ¶ Basic Syntax (if, elsif, foreach etc) [ 5 items ]
- ¶ Variables and data structures (arrays, hashes and scalars) [ 1 item ]
- ¶ Perl builtin functions [ 13 items ]
- ¶ Subroutines, methods and functions [ 1 item ]
- ¶ Regular expressions (matching and manipulating text) [ 0 items ]
- ¶ Object Oriented Perl and modules [ 0 items ]
- ¶ Writing secure Perl code (strict mode, taint mode etc) [ 1 item ]
- ¶ Using Perl (dereferencing, interpolation etc) [ 5 items ]